Friday, June 25, 2010

If you are searching… Please Stop!

If you go looking for a friend, you're going to find they're very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere. - Zig Ziglar

When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous. - Wayne Dyer

One must simply stop searching for the light, and become the glow for others to follow. - Christopher Seymour

Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mahatma Gandhi


Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

Searching will only get you more of searching.

Longing, wanting, waiting, trying, chasing and needing will not get you what you are looking for. Becoming what you desire will. There is only one law in the universe. You attract what you already are. So stop searching. Be what it is that you desire.

I’m going to end this short note with one of my favorite quotes of all time.

I searched and waited and when no enlightenment happened,

I knew I was That!
~ Darina Stoyanova ~

xox
with love
Gayanee

No comments:

Post a Comment