Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to living the truth.

This blog is an attempt from me to live openly and freely. An attempt to be completely honest and truthful with myself and with the world around me. To share my experiences, my innermost thoughts and feelings freely with the world. You may be able to relate to me or you may think I’m outrageous and crazy for my thoughts and my way of living. Whatever is your opinion please feel free to speak out.

Weather you agree or disagree with me makes no difference. My hope is that reading my words awakens something inside of you and it encourages you to live YOUR truth. Not what the society is telling you or what your culture, your parents, or the media is telling you.

I'm not a writer and English is not even my first language. So I say let's not waste time correcting my grammar or spelling and focus more on the content. Words and languages are so limiting when it comes to infinity. So don't get hung up on words too much. I hope when you read my blog you connect to it's energy -my energy and we be part of each others eternal journey for a brief moment.

We are all on our path towards enlightenment. And we all have our own perfect path that we’ve chosen to take. No one path is right or wrong. No one religion is the only way towards salvation. No one spiritual practice is going to awaken everyone. These are all stepping stones. One takes you to another and you learn more. There will be many teachers and  many many lessons.  One lesson will lead you to the other, one teaching will lead to another, one revelation will lead to another and one question will lead to another. Till one day there are no more questions, no more revelations and no more lessons. That day all the teachings will become one and you will become one with the teachings.

I'm still on my journey towards enlightenment. I choose to walk my path openly in the public hoping that my experiences, thoughts and our discussions here will be another stepping stone to some one some day.

With love,
Gayanee

No comments:

Post a Comment